Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wyoming Home!

Last week I needed a change of scenery so the girls and I packed up and went to the Ranch for a few days! It was so nice to be on the ranch! I miss it ssoo much! I hope that one day we will land back there, but for now we are LOVING Clarkston.  We have such a great Ward and great callings, we aren't willing to part with them quite yet.  Home is where the heart is for sure, and I am blessed to have to amazing homes.

Yahaw Uncle Gus Gus


Coke Break with Uncle Gus



Zaydee had a tummy ache and was really cranky, but Uncle Gus got her to sleep.




Little Buddies! Zaydee and Jade Rogerson

Clairee with her cousin London

Clairee, Shonee, London

While they were on the floor Zaydee scratched Katie. Katie let us know she was hurt.  When we came out to check on her, Shonee said "Zaydee scratched her." I said "oh yeah?" Shonee said "Yep I saw it."

Another Little Buddy!

Katie and Zaydee on the floor with Papa.

Papa with the Grand Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment