So since Keith and I got married last February life hasn't been dull to say the least!! We moved from Richmond, to N. Logan. Keith had a house there that we were trying to refinance and didn't have ANY luck! So..... I didn't want to be moving with a newborn we started looking for a place to rent that would fit our family needs. The first week of November we moved to this nice little home in Clarkston, UT. The house is a 3 bed and 2 bath home on .5 acres, with running room, and garden space. The front of the house was built in 1920, and the back of the house was built in 1970's. We love it!!!! The Clarkston people have been amazing!!! The ward is outstanding, loving, friendly, and have already put Keith to work as the Teacher's Adviser, and I have been informed that mine is coming.
November 21 we were blessed with our little Zaydee Jean! She was a day late. She was born at 8:10 pm, she was 8 lbs 8 oz, and 19 1/2 inches long. She was my shortest baby, and my heaviest baby. Labor went really well. The doctor wasn't going to start me till that Friday, but because I was over due they did a non stress test. Zaydee's heart beat wasn't reacting the way, they wanted so he said I needed to be induced Wednesday. At 12:00 pm Dr. Olson broke my water, by 2:00 pm I was in active labor. I was really hoping to not have to have pitocin, thank heavens I didn't. My goal was to try and be tough and not get an epidural (if no pitocin was involved) WELL..... At about 5:00pm I figured the good Lord gave us modern medicine, and I didn't want to be in pain anymore, and wanted to enjoy the rest of labor. At 7:45 pm they checked me and said I was ready to start pushing. We then had her at 8:10. It was quit uneventful, which we are ok with.
Our hearts are so full of joy with this little blessing, that has joined our family, and I know her sisters, and brother feel the same way.
No comments:
Post a Comment