Not much to say about all these pictures, they pretty much speak for themselves. Thanks Sam and Jamiee for the Christmas clothes! We are way excited for Christmas. The really sad part is we will not have Clairee, Shonee, or Konner. We will just have Zaydee. We are headed to Wyoming. I am SSSOO excited for this years Nativity at the ranch! Jared and Jen Rogerson are going to be Mary and Joseph, and the precious Jada is going to be our baby Jesus. Jen is going to be singing Mary's Lullaby to close the night. There are no words I can express as to how amazing, touching, spiritual it's going to be.
We have talked to Santa, and he is going to be coming early to our house, so more pictures to come!
***(I am going to try and be better about staying more up to date with my blog, at least once a week)
No comments:
Post a Comment