Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Magic of Christmas...Kids, Lights, & Santa!

Shonee is the first to spot Santa!


Gifts from Santa




Our family has the MOST AMAZING Santa in the world!!!! Santa and Mrs Claus  and all the elf's have the biggest hearts!! We love you all so much! Thanks for helping create and keep alive the magic of Christmas!

Candy windows at City Creek. 


It was rainy and cold and Zaydee couldn't come out for our family picture at Temple Square. I love the spirit at Temple Square, however there is a very special spirit that can be felt this time of year!




We also went and visited Great Grandpa Harvey and Great Grandma Jean Lloyd.  It was so cute when we got to the house, she told us we missed out on all the fun.  She told us that morning she went and made snow angles, so she could write in her journal that she made snow angles at the age of 85, however she said that she messed them up, by trying to get up.  It really made me laugh to hear her tell this story! Hope I am that good at 85!!




Thank you Bell's for the Christmas Clothes!! I had to put of these 2 pictures of Shonee cause she is actually smiling! Not her cheeser she normally does!



Above are some out takes that I had to share!! LOL!!

Finally got them all to look and smile!


Last of all my Santa babies! Love my kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment