Sunday, November 24, 2013

Getting Caught Up....

Shonee Belle turns 3!!!
Zaydee Zoo Turns 1!!!!


Cute little kids!! Every time Aunt Nicole gets her hands on Zaydee she ends up with a fo-hawk. :)

Halloween! Clairee was Merada, Shonee was Cinderella, Konner was Super Man, Zaydee was just cute, Evelyn was Boo from Monsters Inc, and the Jared was Sully. What a guy!! Then while Aunt Nicole was cutting Shonee's hair before Halloween she told Shon that Granny could be her Bippidy Boppidy Boo (Fairy God Mother), Granny didn't agree, but was a good sport about taking a picture with Cinderella.  Aunt Nicole dressed up as Peasant Belle. All the kids went to Chappy's for trick or treating,

We made turkeys out of pretzels, oreos, candy corn.  The girls had so much fun! Hope you like your turkeys Uncle Gus Gus




Life is so crazy busy right now! But we wouldn't want it any other way.  We are getting settled in to Big Piney.  It's a little weird being in the South end of the county, when I grew up North county.  Keith and I both have callings, and are just getting started in them.  Keith is in the Young Men's Presidency over the Teachers, and I am in the Relief Society Presidency.  We are excited to have these callings so we can get to know the people better.  Clairee is loving all day kindergarten!!!! Zaydee and Shonee are becoming pretty good friends!! Shonee is SO funny!!! She says that darnedest things!! Like the other day she asked if I got her pink gum yet, I said I was really sorry I forgot.  She told me I needed to to listen better.  She was right. :D Zaydee is so happy and easy going! She is really picking up on sign language, she is grasping in better than Clairee or Shonee did.  We only have Konner every other week, but he is just as chill.  Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for an update!! You two really are being put to work in your ward, but you can handle it & are PERFECT for the jobs!! Love you guys can't wait until we can play!!

    ReplyDelete