Monday, August 26, 2013

Wedding Bells!!

Mr and Mrs Nelson!

Can't forget Uncle Gus Gus! Miss you!

Gus needed to be taller :)

Nicole had the best idea for the reception.  She wanted the little girls to dress up like princesses cause ever littler girl looks at the bride and thinks she looks like one, she wanted them to feel like one too!

My little Princesses with my Princesses sister in law.

Of course we had to have a prince.


The little little princesses







2 comments:

  1. YAY for a blog update!! Thanks for posting pictures! Everyone looks beautiful, definitely gorgeous princesses!! Just missing a pic of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! I cannot believe that Neil is married?! I swear he is still a little boy marrying me on our way to Antelope Island! :) So happy you posted pictures, the worst thing about living out of state is missing big events like this. Please tell them I wish them the happiest life together! PS thank you for sending me an announcement!
    LOVE THE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete